Hospitality Jobs, as it says on the TIN we find people jobs in the hospitality sector throughout Ireland, with over 150 years of combined hospitality experience and with the business in operation since 2003. We are currently moving into our new offices in Carrickfergus and building a team of 5/6 people at different levels to push the business forward, into new markets while maintaining core business before branching into the UK.
Excellent Salary D.O.E.
Training and Development
Learning new skills
Every Day a different day
About the Role
Posting jobs on relevant websites directly, including maintaining the Group’s own Job Opportunities webpages for each individual company and uploading jobs onto third-party websites.
- Updating the GUS Recruitment social media channels, including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Maintaining a tracker spreadsheet of all advertised posts and generating and issuing the internal weekly ‘GUS Vacancy Bulletin’.
- Logging applications throughout the advertising period as they come into the Recruitment inbox (ensuring that each applicant submits a CV and Covering Letter or Application Form), and presenting applications to managers in an appropriate and timely fashion following the closing date of each post.
- Ensuring that recruitment campaigns are proactively monitored during the advertising period, working closely with the Recruitment Manager and HR Business Partner team to take action where applications received are few in number or of poor quality.
- Providing a customer-focused service to applicants and managers, responding promptly to queries received through the Recruitment inbox, and fielding others appropriately. • Arranging interviews, liaising with line managers and candidates; booking rooms, preparing interview schedules, and issuing supporting paperwork and documentation.
- Notifying unsuccessful candidates by e-mail at the conclusion of each campaign, dealing with requests for interview feedback, and providing administrative support to ensure the successful conclusion of recruitment campaigns.
Inputting information into CRM
Sourcing new leads, candidates, and job leads
Inputting CV into DataBase
Managing the workflow
You will be learning new skills in the world of recruitment and making a difference in people’s lives.
Working in a business that will be a market leader, be part of our mystery shopper, and working alongside like-minded people who want to make money while doing their job and helping others.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an excellent communicator on the phone and email and to be able to develop positive working relationships with a variety of people. You will talk to candidates regularly to give them insight into the roles they are applying to and to assess how suited they are to the role. You will have a keen eye for detail and keep accurate records of candidate details and checks complete. We want someone who is keen to make a difference every day.
You will be writing job adverts and online content so you need a well-written style, and you must be keen to learn from our current recruitment and marketing teams. You will be comfortable working with databases as this role involves managing the applicant tracking system and ensuring we are working to our SLA’s and targets.
* Must be highly organised with high attention to detail
*Quick Thinker, multitasker
* Excellent communication skills
* Professional and well presented with an excellent telephone manner
* Ability to work autonomously
* Self-motivated and positive
* Experience working within an office environment is essential.
* Fast and accurate typing skills with competent literacy
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 360 and CRMs
* Organised and logical with good time management skills and the ability to multi-task, "can-do approach to all tasks".
* Proven administrative skills.
*Worked with databases
Ambitious with a desire to succeed
Salary Negotiable DOE and Mostly Office Hours Monday to Friday